Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Z 2012

+2
Beef Paste
Tullius
6 posters

:: Roleplaying :: Horror

Go down

Project Z 2012 Empty Project Z 2012

Post  Tullius Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:12 pm

"After there is great trouble among mankind, a greater one is prepared. The great mover of the universe will renew time, rain, blood, thirst, famine, steel weapons and disease." - Nostradamus

For many years people debated the 2012 predictions, continuously arguing about how the world would end, in a glorious, apocalyptic rain of fire? With a gigantic bang? Solar Flares?

Nobody could have predicted what would actually happen. You see, it wasn't the end of the world. It was the end of the world as we knew it.

On December 23rd 2012 millions of people sat waiting, watching to see what would happen. Nothing did. Everybody went back to their day to day lives feeling very foolish and very embarrassed that they got so caught up in the hysteria.

What nobody knew was that something did happen, it just wasn't until months later. Once everybody has sat through awkward christmas dinners with families and ushered in the new year with the expected level of inebriation, that the shit really hit the fan.

But I'm getting ahead of my self, let's start from the very beginning.

Character Bio Template:

Name:
Sex:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Project Z 2012 Left_bar_bleue250/250Project Z 2012 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

https://organised-chaos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Project Z 2012 Empty Re: Project Z 2012

Post  Tullius Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Name: Alex Tipper
Sex: Male
Height: 6ft 2in
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Brown

Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

My friends cheers erupted around me as I downed my fifth consecutive pint in ten minutes.

I hate God Save The Queen, how can just one penny be so damn expensive?

My 22nd birthday was quickly becoming an incredible night, one that I knew I wouldn't remember in the morning. So many people were there that I hadn't seen in such a long time. It was just a shame that so many people had cancelled, saying they were too sick to come out. They'll regret it when they see facebook tomorrow.

I picked myself up from the bar and stumbled back to the table where everyone was sat. Feeling quite intoxicated, yet very, very happy.

Last edited by Tullius on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Beef Paste Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Name: Dominic Tatopoulos
Height: 5ft 11in
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Black

The audience screamed as Dominic hit the last chord on his guitar and threw his pick into the crowd. He remained motionless as fans began to invade the stage and relished the familiar feeling as everyone ruffled his hair and tried desperately to shake his hand.

Dom suddenly came to his senses and struggled through the crowd as security pulled them away. Things felt as though they were about to change, as if this was the last gig in a while.
Dom climbed into the tour van and closed the door. Another sleepless night ahead...he thought to himself.

Last edited by Beef Paste on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Beef Paste
Beef Paste

Location : On a chicken sandwich fighting the evils of saturates.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reenok Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Name: Leon Hoxley
Height: 6:4ft
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Black

Throwing a shoe at the wall as his room mates continued to make more noise than usual. Realising they were more likely to choke to death than quiet down intentionally, he turned up his music. Picking up his pad he started up Black ops.
"I wonder if there will be any real competition today?" he asked himself with a sigh.
Not even realising his room mates had become deathly silent as he began to play.

Reenok

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Name: Kade West
Height:6 ft 1
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour: brown (long)

Kade Sat there motionless as always staring at the corner of his cell, one fo the few inmates "priviledged" to have there own cell, why this corner was no paticular reason, it just felt warm to him. A guard with a optomistic outlook on life with great goals for his career in the poilice would begin here as a simple asylum guard, lets call him george, walks by.
"Got anything to say yet Kade" and began to laugh but was interupted by three simple monotone words from lades mouth.
"Not long Now" he responded, a first for a while, without easing his gaze on his favourate warm corner.
foderico
foderico

Location : on the other end of a laptop screen, with his pants off

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Project Z 2012 Left_bar_bleue1/1Project Z 2012 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Name: Gabriel (Gabe) Blaine
Height: 5ft 9in
Eye Colour: Blue, green, yellow.
Hair Colour: Dark brown.

"Suck my Balls" Gabe said to his lecturer.
"Correct, good answer!" was the reply.
Gabe slumped back into his seat and numerous peers turned and looked admirably at him. Gabe didn't really give a shit, he could see himself popping a desert eagle or something off in each one of their mouths in his minds eye, they'd all be dead soon anyway, or near enough. After his lecture Gabe walked straight to his room, flicked open a can of bow and started to down it.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh... My fucking head.. I feel like death warmed up.

Alex half climbed, half rolled out of his bed. He stood up very carefully, gripping onto the bedside cabinet as he did so. He stood still for a moment, waiting for the room to stop spinning then purposefully made his way down the hallway, to the toilet, where he promptly threw up the greasy kebab he had had the night before.

Once he had showered, changed out of his alcohol stained clothes from the night before and sat nursing a cup of coffee for half an hour he finally felt a fraction of his former self again. He picked up his phone and began to read the drunken texts he had sent.

His favourite had to be the one he had sent to the man who he had lived with at University for 3 years.

Recipient: Dom

Dom you fuckn prink cann beleivee you didnt comm out toonight maan donnt care ifn yo had a gig ya shiit guyy

He smiled and thought to himself,

I'm gonna pay for that later. But now, I need some food!

He threw on his shoes and jacket and walked out the front door. As he slammed it shut behind him he looked around, squinting in the bright sunlight, made even brighter by his hangover.

Where is everyone? It's like a ghost town...

Alex locked his front door then set off to McDonalds for a good old fashioned hangover cure.
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:36 pm

When ever Kade would leave his cell he would always sit in the same chair facing the same way completly oblivious to the world around him. However today was different, today he turned his chair away from its usual direction towards the window to the entrance of the ward, not far from the entrance of the "hospital"

"whats wrong Kade?" asked george at the entrance of the ward "dont be getting any ideas now" said the young guard looking rather nervous with anxiety in his voice

"Dont worry, whatever your thinking now doesnt matter, because in 12 minutes and 37 seconds i will be walking out that door"
foderico
foderico

Location : on the other end of a laptop screen, with his pants off

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Estrella-Azul Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Name: Alex Smith

Sex: Female

Height: 5ft 5in

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour:. Brown

Alex stared into the middle distance, body slumped against the wall and mop clutched in her left hand. There was claret everywhere. All over the floor, on the window blinds. Seriously, how does a person manage to get blood on the ceiling? A strip-light was flickering sporadically above her head, causing her to blink in rapid sucession. As far as she could recall, nobody had bothered to change that bulb since she'd been there. Lazy bastards, they probably thought it was her job.
Cleaning up body fluids and dealing with tempermental light fittings is not what Alex expected to be doing with her life at 22 years of age. She should have been at home, finishing her dissertation, getting a fucking degree for Christ's sake. She'd been called in no fewer than six times this week and all on the graveyard shift. And this was supposed to be a part-time job. It had all gone tits up in the past month or so anyway. Everyone was calling in sick. Her boss had been off for two weeks and she hadn't seen a co-worker for days. Even some of the doctors were staying home. It looked like it was another night with just her and the pathetic souls on ward B. Bed after bed and line after line of splutering sickies coughing up their guts and muttering to themselves. Brilliant. Alex pushed the mop around the lino half-heartedly. "I should be getting wrecked right now".
Estrella-Azul
Estrella-Azul

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:55 pm

There was an eerie quiet hanging in the air. It had seemed unusual to Alex that he hadn't seen a single person or moving car on his short journey into town, now it was downright surreal that there wasn't a single person in the usually bustling town centre. In fact there wasn't a single living thing other than Alex as far as he could see, not a single bird in the sky.

As he reached the high street he could hear a faint siren off in the distance. There were smashed windows everywhere.

...Has the world gone bat-shit? Where is everybody?

As he warily stepped over the broken glass outside McDonalds he took one look in then immediately ran to the alleyway by the side and vomited for the second time today.

WAS THAT A BODY!?! It was so bloody, I couldn't even tell what it was...

A loud groaning sounded ahead of him, at the end of the alleyway. Shaking with fear he held himself up against the wall and slowly lifted his head.

Standing a few meters ahead of him was a man, covered in blood, it ran all down his arms and down his chest... It was even on his face...

"He- *cough cough* Hey! Wh-what the hell is going on here?"

There was no reply. The man simply lifted his head and stared straight at Alex.

His eyes... They're pure white... what the hell is going on?

The stranger cocked his head to the side then slowly began to shuffle towards Alex, his arms outstretched, uttering that same low groan.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?"

Again there was no reply, instead the man continued his relentless advance, getting closer and closer until he was directly in front of Alex.

Taking a step back Alex peered into his eyes, the man wouldn't hold his gaze, he was getting closer and closer, his arms reaching out to grab alex.

Before Alex had a chance to move away the man had lunged at him, gripping him tightly and pulling him towards him.

"HEY! Get off me you bastard!"

Alex punched the man in the side of the head. The man's head snapped backwards, then back down again and he moved in closer. His teeth bared, getting closer and closer to Alex's neck. Alex was wailing on him now, punching wherever he could, but it had no effect!

"HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

His fist connected with his assailant's face again, giving Alex a little more room to breathe, he pushed as hard as he could on the man's chest, shoving him backwards, the attacker stumbled and fell to the floor. Not hesitating the man instantly lifted himself back up and advanced on Alex once again.

Suddenly the noise of footsteps behind Alex caught his attention.

Thank god, someone heard me!

He turned to see another two blood soaked freaks coming from the opposite direction. He was boxed in. There was no escape...
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Project Z 2012 Empty Project Z 2012

Post  Estrella-Azul Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:37 pm

The ward was so cold that long tendrils of steam would escape into the air whenever Alexis breathed and frost crept up the inside of the windows like climbing ivy. She'd have called the maitenance man to fix the heater but these poor bastards looked like they were on their way out anyway. There had been no more than coughing and the odd, sporadic groan all night. Perhaps if she had been allowed her ipod, the job would have been more bearable but as it stood, the thick, sluggish silence was driving her mad.
Her neck ached as she bent over a stack of paperwork, something insignificant and trivial about out-patient care, as if anyone in this room was leaving in anything but a body bag. Her eyes scanned the room from left to right, they all looked so ill, greyish-green skin and veins crisscrossing under their flesh like knotted blue ribbon. She may not have been a genius but Alexis was clever enough to know that something was going seriously South around here. Six hundred internments in three weeks and all with the same revolting, mysterious and as of yet, unamed disease. Her glance briefly flickered back towards her work before her subconcious told her something was wrong. It took her a while to realise that bed 26 was empty.
Estrella-Azul
Estrella-Azul

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Roleplaying :: Horror

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum